I begin where I want, I end where I want.

This blog is not meant to be chronological in any way. Things are mixed up in life, why not continue with the theme and mix things up here too?

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dreaming

The dream always consists of The Book Store. It's abandoned as so many people had died accidentally and been murdered there. It was rumored that the murderer holed up inside that bookstore. Right inside the elevator.
I was attracted to the place. I could see the outline of books upon books through the dusty windows, and they daunted me. So much knowledge sat on shelves and they could either serve their purpose as educational tools, or ultimately become the lining of some rat's nest. I didn't want that to happen. I just wanted those books. That want drove me to ignore the rumors about that building and it's supposed inhabitants, and I began snooping around for a way in.
Everywhere I looked, the building was sealed tight. I came around to the front of the building, ready to admit defeat. I just needed to press my nose against that dirty glass one more time to pay my respect to the books that were about to perish. (there's more. Just not done, have to go get ready for work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment