I begin where I want, I end where I want.

This blog is not meant to be chronological in any way. Things are mixed up in life, why not continue with the theme and mix things up here too?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

...not sure what to think.

A normal thing for me, right?
I never seem to know which way is up or who's in control. Is it me or is it...me?
I tend to leave myself in a flurry of confusion.

I guess this might not be very surprising...but I think I just added another J to my hall of J's.

This one, J5 as we will call him for now is a little different.
Thank god.
I know I'm not going to have to deal with the same ridiculousness that drowned my relationships with J1-J4.
And I know that simply because I am too much of a chicken to even speak to this J. I am just going to admire....and admire from afar.
But I can't very well do that today because he's sitting right behind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment