I begin where I want, I end where I want.

This blog is not meant to be chronological in any way. Things are mixed up in life, why not continue with the theme and mix things up here too?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

J1 J2 J3 J4

J1- Blonde hair, eyes that I cannot for the life of me remember the color of. Bastard child that became...the father of a bastard child. 

J2- Bird. strong arms, eyes that I never stared into because deep down I never cared. Most important guy after J1

J3- Pretty boy fo'sho. A kid that had this amazing impact on how I viewed the inner workings of the mind. He never needed to try. He was at one point my muse. But he never knew it. 

J4- Brought me great joy at one point. He probably will again...I hope. Low levels of sleep and self esteem made me act like an idiot. In fact, I still am because I can't see that he's done anything wrong. He makes me want to better myself. But is it worth it if I'm bettering myself for him? Does that make it a selfish act? Is wanting to better yourself  for  yourself a selfish act?
He makes me question things I normally wouldn't. And I wish I could tell him, but I am afraid he'll judge me and  make me feel even worse than I already do.


I hope I don't have to add anymore J's to this list. 
I just thought I'd explain because they mean too much to me to not mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment