I begin where I want, I end where I want.

This blog is not meant to be chronological in any way. Things are mixed up in life, why not continue with the theme and mix things up here too?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

J4, I hate your actions.

J4 is being a Jerk.
But what else is new?
The funny thing is, I'm not going to bother telling him that he is pissing me off. I refuse to do so for two reasons. The first being, he will just write me off as being hurt by what he says and he will tell me I am being way too sensitive . Which I am a little sensitive, but I am not hurting right now. I am really upset at him. The second reason being that I know he just wont care.
It's ridiculous how much this guy prides himself on being a completely honest person. While he is honest in one sense of the word, I have yet to experience honesty in the broadest sense of the word.
I somehow cannot blame him for the way he is acting right now though.
I'm sure he's having an issue with me too. I don't understand why I'm so on edge right now.
 This is not a place I really want to be. I was in a good place but then J4 came along again and put me right back in place with the rest of everyone else. Everyone less.
I refuse to be there, because that's not my place.




 To J4.
You think you know someone so well because you are smart and have the ability to do that, but when someone puts up a barrier that they don't want you to cross, you wont understand them like you're used to. Until that person stands down, you won't know anything

No comments:

Post a Comment