I begin where I want, I end where I want.

This blog is not meant to be chronological in any way. Things are mixed up in life, why not continue with the theme and mix things up here too?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Really didn't want to.

I can't stand it when someone is condescending towards me.
I try my hardest not to belittle anyone so I actually do try to hold the people I associate with to that standard.
Which is just another reason I do not associate with many people.
I honestly don't want to anymore.
As a result I'm going to be deleting all of my social networking accounts besides this one.
My friends don't really know about this anyway. Two do, but one won't remember it's name, and I've given the other instruction to check up on me every once in a while.
People don't need people as much as they think they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment